Fire Damage Photo Gallery

A wildfire is burning.

How Can I Prepare My Home in Victorville for Wildfire Season?

Wildfire season is coming and now is a good time to prepare homes and businesses by removing vegetation around properties to create a defensible space. Learn more.

A space heater is shown.

Space Heater Catches Fire in Hesperia Home?

Our team in Hesperia/Apple Valley and Barstow/Twentynine Palms, Victorville is trained and certified to clean and restore soot, smoke, and fire damage by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). Space heaters are a cause of home fires in the United States. Learn more.

A row of fire extinguishers is shown.

What is the Best Portable Fire Extinguisher to Buy for my Home in Barstow?

Portable fire extinguishers are great for containing small fires once everyone is evacuated from the area. Learn more.

An old, dirty furnace is shown.

Furnace Puff Back Problem in Apple Valley Home?

The sudden combustion of smoke and soot from a heating unit can send a smelly cloud of black greasy oil through the ventilation system, spreading it throughout the home. Learn more.

A person adjusts the flame on a gas stovetop.

Kitchen Fire in Apple Valley Home?

Do you know that Thanksgiving Day is the number one day in the United States for cooking fires? Learn more.

Lit jack-o-lanterns create a scary Halloween display.

Halloween Party Cut Short By Fire in Apple Valley?

Our teams in Hesperia/Apple Valley and Barstow/Twentynine Palms are trusted leaders in fire damage restoration services. More Info.


Raising the Roof

One of the reasons people choose SERVPRO of Hesperia/Apple Valley/Barstow/Twentynine Palms over another restoration company is our dedication to completing the job, no matter the scope of work involved. This customer’s home required a partial roof tear-off and replacement, and we made sure it was done the right way.

Outside wall with boarded up slider

After a Fire Pit Fire

This wall was badly scorched after a fire pit feed line malfunctioned, causing the fire to climb the wall and spread quickly to the roof. It rapidly engulfed the entire backside of the house, causing windows to shadow and interior ducting to melt.

charred wood

The Remnants of Garden Lattice

This is an extreme close-up of a charred garden lattice in the backyard of a major fire loss project. The fire that caused it jumped from the roof, quickly engulfing a garden.

Male technician at truck with equipment

Cleaning up after a fire

Though many people have a broad and general idea as to what it is that SERVPRO does, fire and water loss events are very involved processes. Aside from restoring affected areas to preloss condition, we also provide cleaning, sanitizing, and debris removal.

male technician disposing of broken flooring

Removing damaged flooring after a fire

SERVPRO of Hesperia / Apple Valley / Barstow / Twentynine Palms technician George throwing away broken and damaged flooring. This Big Bear, CA home suffered a fire loss in the kitchen area, destroying much of the floor and causing smoke damage to the entire downstairs area.

Hole in a floor

Hole in the floor due to fire

A hole that was caused by flames sparked beneath an oven in a kitchen. This home experienced a fire loss event in a Big Bear, CA home in Thanksgiving Day. The homeowner was baking a turkey when they smelled a chemical odor, saw smoke, and soon after experienced a kitchen fire.

Two fire extinguishers

Fire Extinguishers

Two empty fire extinguishers used in a kitchen fire that was sparked underneath the house in a crawlspace. The fire originated from directly beneath the oven, causing fire to erupt up from the floor.

burned duct work

Duct Work Fire

The decking and ducting inside of this Apple Valley home was scorched from a fire that began in the backyard. It quickly spread to the roof and the ambient heat damaged much of the structure.

Black and White burned house

Electrical Fire

A major electrical fire burned this Apple Valley house down to the studs. The fire began in the guest bathroom and quickly spread throughout the entire house, leaving almost nothing behind.